Great West Casualty Insurance – Safety Representative
Great West Casualty Insurance is looking for someone who sees safety as more than just compliance. This position assists the underwriting department in the evaluation of current and potential insureds and assist insureds to develop and implement their own procedures to reduce and manage their exposures. Working remotely, you will have the authority to schedule your travel to provide a work-life balance. This is a career you should consider if you:
- Have a background in Law Enforcement, DOT Compliance, Military Logistics, Commercial Auto Risk Management, Trucking Company Operations Management, or Loss Prevention.
- Are adept in networking, building relationships, negotiating, and problem solving.
- Enjoy coaching, teaching, giving public presentations, and approaching work with a consultative approach.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation.
- Are a self-starter, organized, analytical, professional, and committed to excellence. This position qualifies for relocation assistance
This position qualifies for relocation assistance.
Locations: Positions available based east of the Mississippi River and based near Houston, Texas.
Contact Info: email@example.com
Great People, Great Careers, Great West Casualty Company.
To learn more about Great West, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com