- March 1, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE – MARCH 1, 2018
Save the date for the 1st Annual University of Findlay Innovations in Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH) Seminar tentatively scheduled for March 1, 2018 at The Winebrenner Theological Seminary (WTS) – WTS 154, 950 North Main Street, Findlay, Ohio 45840.
Planned topics include:
1) Implementing Hearing Conservation Fit Testing
2) EHS Digital Inspection and Asset Management Systems
3) Innovations in Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) and Pedestrian Interactions
4) Gas Detection Monitoring and iAssignTM Technology
5) Walking Working Surface (WWS) Training and Prevention through Design (PTD) Innovations.
Watch for more information, or contact Don Elswick at email@example.com.